Detoxifying the intestine is extremely important for the health, the microbiome of the intestine or the balance of the microorganisms in the intestinal tract have been health news lately when it does not detoxify it affects the digestive health, it provides disorders in the state of mind, weight, skin problems, and autoimmune conditions.
Unfortunately, the combination of American diets, the excessive use of antibiotics, anti-bacterial products and the lack of regular fermented food on a daily basis, has created a storm of imbalance in the intestinal microbiome.
10 signs that you must detoxify the intestine
1. Digestive problems, irritable bowel, swelling, abdominal pain, indigestion, bad breath, constipation or diarrhea.
3. Recurrent yeast infections
4. Sugar cravings
5. Weight gain
6. Acne, eczema, urticaria, and psoriasis
7. Joint pain
9. Knowledge and behavior problems
10. Mental Fog
When your body has bacteria in abundance, you can have significant inflammation in the body and therefore, you will suffer from pain in the joints and body, skin disorders, and autoimmune diseases. On the other hand, when the microbiome presents imbalance, it will be difficult to lose weight, several studies showed that by balancing the microbiome, your metabolism can change and you will notice changes in emotional health.
Does detoxifying the bowel correct the imbalance?
It is corrected immediately, here we will list the available options to balance the gut microbiome:
1. Probiotics: healthy bacteria that help to completely balance the gut microbiome, they come in various forms of supplement, either in capsules or powder or in fermented natural foods such as yogurt, sauerkraut, kefir, kombucha, pickled vegetables or kimchi.
2. Prebiotics: these types of foods feed the healthy bacteria of the gastrointestinal tract that contains fiber, inulin, and arabinogalactans, are also present in foods such as artichokes, garlic, beans, onions, asparagus, carrots, leeks, and okra.
3. Anti-microbial supplements: it is usually not enough to increase probiotics and prebiotics, therefore, using antimicrobial herbs and supplements is also necessary to eradicate pathogenic organisms such as yeasts, bacteria or parasites. It may include garlic, oregano, berberine, grapefruit seed extract, caprylic acid, olive leaf extract or grape.
4. Decrease sugar and all those foods with flour: several pathogenic organisms and bad insects thrive on diets rich in sugars and refined carbohydrates, therefore, reducing these foods is a vital step to rebalance your gut microbiome because no amount of probiotics will compete.
If you suspect that you have some imbalance in your gut microbiome, you may realize that there are many steps to take to restore them. In the same way, you will be interested in how to extract toxins from the body to improve your muscular and nervous function.