Did you know that some scientists consider magnesium chloride a food rather than a medicine? Magnesium chloride was discovered by a French surgeon during the First World War and its first use was intended to fight against infections because it is characterized by increasing the production of white blood cells.
This remedy is very economical and can be purchased at any pharmacy, although it should not be consumed by people suffering from kidney failure, hypertension or cardiovascular diseases.
The absolute absence of magnesium is incompatible with life itself because it is necessary for all the biochemical processes of the organism, of metabolism, of the synthesis of nucleic acids and proteins, as well as to most of the functions of our body as cell reproduction, energy production, and nerve impulse transmission.
In this case, the magnesium that is closely linked to calcium because it ensures its fixation is one of the main nutrients of the nerve cell and in every disorder of the nervous system (anxiety, depression, insomnia, nerves) the lack of magnesium is observed.
The daily needs of magnesium differ between men and women, but also age counts.
Pay attention to the recommended amounts:
Babies from 1 to 3 years old: 80 mg/day.
Children between 3 and 8 years old: 130 mg/day.
Pre-adolescents between 9 and 13 years old: 240 mg/day.
Male adolescents between 14 and 18 years old: 410 mg/day.
Adolescent girls between 14 and 18 years old: 360 mg/day.
Men between 19 and 30 years old: 400 mg/day.
Man over 31 years old: 420 mg/day.
Women between 19 and 30 years old: 310 mg/day.
Women over 31 years: 320 mg/day.
Pregnant women: The dose is 100 mg more according to the dose according to age, but in this case it is better to consult with the treating doctor.
In the same way, for more details regarding the doses, especially when it comes to children, do not stop talking with your doctor.
The advantages of consuming magnesium chloride are many and in some cases, you may not even know them. Let’s look at all these benefits!
1) It stimulates the female organs: Women are benefited with the consumption of magnesium chloride, since it protects the ovaries and the uterus, at the same time as it regulates the hormonal functions.
It is also indicated during menopause to reduce hot flashes and other disorders concerning the climacteric.
2) Acne treatment: Acne can also be combated with magnesium chloride. Dilute in a liter and a half of water, 20 grams of magnesium chloride and drink a glass daily to help purify the body and facilitate the elimination of toxins responsible for acne.
3) Purify the blood: An intoxicated blood is an invitation to all diseases that go around and that can become chronic if they are not treated with care.
Magnesium chloride acts by restoring the acid-base balance in the blood, which makes it more fluid and allows it to circulate better.
4) Stimulates brain function: The purifying effect of magnesium chloride is also noted in relation to brain cells. Always prepare the same amount of 1 liter and a half of water with two tablespoons of magnesium chloride and drink a glass every day for a good mental balance and to improve concentration.
Also, magnesium relieves tension and prevents depression. The lack of magnesium is often associated with negative thoughts, sleep disturbances, and nervous tics. Avoid depressions with a magnesium cure once a year.
5) Clean the kidneys: The acid that accumulates in the kidneys caused by the excess of animal proteins and dairy products can transform over time into painful kidney stones that can be dangerous to health.
A cure of magnesium once a year favors the good functioning of the kidneys and prevents the formation of stones.
Magnesium is not recommended in people suffering from kidney problems, so in this case, you should consult your doctor.
6) Prevents hemorrhoids: At the same time that purifies the blood, magnesium prevents the formation of hemorrhoids because it strengthens the arteries. Drink a glass of magnesium chloride every morning in case you suffer from hemorrhoids.
7) Slow aging: Good news! Magnesium chloride regenerates the body and skin cells, which helps slow down aging and keeps you healthy for longer.
Drink half a glass of magnesium fasting every day for a month.
8) Control an early cold: Influenza virus or colds is an enemy of magnesium chloride. A mixture of magnesium chloride and water when you feel the first symptoms of the cold can keep it at bay because it stimulates the natural immune defenses.
A glass in the morning will be enough to start feeling better.
You can also choose to anticipate and almost in late fall, consume this same dose fasting every day to avoid these diseases with the arrival of winter.
9) Osteoporosis and joint pain: Contrary to what was believed for a long time, in cases of osteoporosis, it is necessary to eliminate milk and part of its products because they are too acidic and calcium does not penetrate the bones but is fixed in the surface and corrodes them.
The magnesium chloride favors the good assimilation of the calcium that it extracts of the water and of certain vegetables.
A glass a day may be the beginning to combat osteoporosis.
People suffering from joint pain with a magnesium cure can also benefit by drinking half a glass every morning on an empty stomach for a month.
Consult a specialist to adjust the amount according to your condition.
10) Improves muscle tone: Magnesium is well known for protecting muscles and becomes an ideal ingredient in case you have intense physical activity. A cure of magnesium chloride with half a glass a day during the morning prevents cramps and other muscle injuries in case you practice a sport intensively.
How to add magnesium to food?
If you want to increase magnesium through food, we recommend consuming the following foods.
– Snails: Sea snails, also called periwinkles, are an incredible source of magnesium. 100 g of snails represent 400 mg of magnesium, that is, almost the total daily requirement of an adult.
– Beans or beans: These legumes are cheap and are an important source of protein and food fibers. They also have minerals such as iron and magnesium.
200 g covers the necessary amount of an adult.
– Almonds: Almonds regardless of how they are consumed, they are a very nutritious snack that quickly provides a feeling of fullness.
It contains antioxidants and magnesium and with 100 g the daily needs of an adult are covered.
– Mackerel: Mackerel is also an excellent source of magnesium and two 175g fillets cover the daily needs of an adult.
It also contains polyunsaturated fatty acids and Omega 3.
– Spinach: Spinach has a good reputation due to its high iron levels, but it also adds a lot of magnesium as well as other minerals.
These leafy greens, so rich, are among the few that increase their nutritional value when they are cooked in relation to when they are eaten raw.
– Dark chocolate: The good news is when we are told that dark chocolate contains health benefits and in this case, the news to celebrate is that it is an excellent source of magnesium for both men and women.
We have learned to what extent this mineral is necessary for the functioning of the organism and puts itself on a par with others that tend to be more renowned.
Do not forget to incorporate magnesium in the form of these foods or consuming the amounts indicated as a supplement.
Watch out! Magnesium intake cannot exceed 30 consecutive days.