Salads are a dish full of advantages because they are easy to make, fast, we can include many ingredients, they are economical, these 5 Best Salads are healthy and what is more important and that is precisely what we aim for today: they help to lose weight.
Salads are a very good way to lose weight because we can combine fruits, vegetables, legumes and provide vitamins and antioxidants that our body needs. And this is even more important when this combination helps us lose kilos.
Many of the ingredients in the salads provide the perfect dose of fiber and water necessary for a good digestion and to stay hydrated.
Use your imagination and invest little time in making delicious salads that are pure benefits. We are going to give you some ideas with these five ideal salads recipes to taste something new, full of vitamins and that do not exceed 200 calories.
The number of ingredients that make up these salads are equivalent to 4 servings and do not require more than 15 or 20 minutes of preparation. You can keep them refrigerated to consume in one or two days or to share in a lunch or dinner.
1) Citrus salad
– 700 g of red / red cabbage.
– 200 g of pineapple
– 1 peach
– 3 tablespoons of lemon juice.
– 2 tablespoons of orange juice.
– 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
– ½ teaspoon cumin.
– Cut the cabbage into quarters, remove the center part and cut into thin slices.
– Peel the pineapple and peach and cut it into small pieces.
– Place these ingredients in a salad bowl and sprinkle with vinegar leaving marinating for 15 minutes.
– Meanwhile, mix in a bowl the lemon juice, orange juice, cumin, oil and two tablespoons of water. Pepper
– Rinse the cabbage and carrots, drain and add to the previous preparation.
– Incorporate the apple cut into small pieces and mix all the preparation.
2) Cucumber and cabbage detoxifying salad.
– 600 g of green cabbage.
– 400 g of cucumber.
– 1 white onion
– 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
– 2 tablespoons of canola oil.
– 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
– Wash the cabbage and peel the cucumber. Cut everything into small pieces.
– Peel and cut the onion into thin slices. Place in a salad bowl.
– In another bowl mix oil, lemon juice, soy sauce and pepper.
– Pour over the salad and mix everything very well. Keep refrigerated.
– This salad only contains 72 calories per serving!
3) Fennel, apple and orange diuretic salad.
– 1 fennel
– 3 apples.
– 4 oranges
– 1 onion.
– 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil.
– 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
– 2 teaspoons of honey
– 2 teaspoons of mustard.
– A few sprigs of dill.
– Cut the fennel into thin slices.
– Peel the oranges and separate them into segments.
– Peel the onion and cut into thin slices.
– Wash the apples, remove the center and seeds and cut into slices without peeling.
– In a bowl, mix the honey with the mustard, add the vinegar and finally the oil. Season and mix.
– In a salad bowl, combine the oranges with the apples, the fennel, and the onion. Mix gently and season with the vinaigrette.
– Sprinkle with dill.
– Excellent diuretic salad!
4) Carrot noodles to the nut.
– 400 g of carrots.
– 4 shallots or onions.
– 4 tablespoons of sesame seeds.
– 4 spoonfuls of Provencal ( a mixture of chopped garlic and parsley).
– 4 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
– 4 tablespoons of walnut oil.
– Salt and pepper to taste.
– Finely chop the shallots.
– Wash and peel the carrots. With the help of peel potatoes, cut thin and long slices.
– In a salad bowl, place the balsamic vinegar and walnut oil. Season and mix.
– Add the shallots, the Provencal, the sesame seeds and the carrots in slices.
– Mix gently with your hands so as not to dismantle the carrot strips.
– Consume immediately.
5) Pasta and tuna salad.
– 250 g of Fucile pasta.
– 1 can of tuna to the natural one.
– 1 yellow pepper
– 1 red pepper
– 1 tablespoon of raspberry vinegar.
– ½ tablespoon of mustard.
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
– Several basil leaves.
– Salt and pepper.
– Boil the pasta with plenty of salt water. Cook according to directions. Drain and cut the cooking by spraying with cold water.
– Drain again all the water and place in a salad bowl.
– Wash the peppers, cut and remove the seeds. Cut into small diamonds and add to the salad bowl.
– Add the pasta, with the basil washed and cut.
– Drain the tuna water and mix with the preparation.
– In a bowl, emulsify the vinegar, oil, and mustard. Season the pasta with this preparation and mix gently.
When you’re asked if you’re depressed about dieting, you can simply respond with these wonderful salad recipes. Do not you think a display of flavors and colors unthinkable?
No, a diet does not have to be sad to be effective. Prepare a salad can be a game where you can combine all the things you like and become an original dish where we can enjoy the best flavors.
Which one are you going to prepare tonight?